A delightful small sewing box covered with blue and white paper like those used for the Mercerie vintage style storage boxes. Tailor’s chalk and tacking thread give it a dressmaker’s focus, but it is suitable for all needle art enthusiasts. The top of the cover has a pink Art Deco style cover of a girl and kitten playing with spools of thread and the interior of the cover is decorated with a rectangular Fil a L’Indienne label. The box has a sectioned tray that lifts out revealing the layer below.
- pair of scissors with a streamlined Art Deco design
- nickel-plated thimble
- pink Sajou dressmakers’
tape measure with a ring on each end (metric)
- seam ripper
- a box of 200 dressmakers’ extra-fine pins
- a dressmaker’s chalk in either white, blue or pink
- five cocoons of a selection of pastel colored sewing thread. Each cocoon contains about 150 meters of thread.
- a large reel of pink colored tacking thread (20 g, approx. 340 meters),
- Sajou sewing needles booklet with 15 needles,
- three floral motif cards for ribbons or thread.
This makes a wonderful gift and the quality tools will last for a long time. All the threads can be reordered to restock the sewing set. Outside box dimension is 6.5x5x2 inches. Available online only.